Celebrating Sydney Craft Beer Week.
WIN a Growler of SURRY HILLS PILS (1.89L) for you & your friends to enjoy. We have 5 to give away…
Ends 27th October (AEST).
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is conducted by SnD Entertainment Pty Ltd (ACN 155 468 152) of 72 Campbell Street, Surry Hills, Sydney NSW 2010 (“PLAY SYDNEY”).
2. Entry is free and open to persons 18 years and over.
3. This competition commences on 10am AEST on 19 October 2013 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 27 October 2013 (“Competition Period”). Entrants can enter as many times they like however are only eligible to receive one prize per Instagram or Facebook account if in the event they are deemed the winner. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition contestants must:
Step 1. Follow us @playbarsyd on Instagram or www.facebook.com/PLAY.SYD on facebook
Step 2. During the Competition Period, upload and share a pic of you drinking a craft beer at PLAY BAR & tag your photo with #playbar #craftbeer
The image uploaded of your favourite (“Submission”)
5. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of PLAY SYDNEY’s management (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant, creative and inspiring it is. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant, creative and inspiring Submissions as judged by the Panel. There will be one (5) winners.
7. The winner and runners-up will be contacted on Instagram or Facebook on Tuesday 28th October 2013. In this regard, the winning Submissions will be posted and the winner and runners-up tagged on the PLAY SYDNEY’s Instagram or Facebook page.
The winners will receive:
• 1 x 1.89L Growler of Surry Hills Pils to be consumed on premise.
Each winner’s prize is valued at $40 AUD
8. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow PLAY SYDNEY to repost their Submission on PLAY BAR’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts.
9. PLAY SYDNEY is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
10. If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning Submissions being announced, PLAY SYDNEY may deem that the winner and/or runner-up is ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, PLAY BAR will reconvene the Panel to determine the next most relevant, creative and inspiring entry from the relevant Pool and the entrant who submitted that entry will be deemed the replacement winner and/or runner-up.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. PLAY SYDNEY reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of PLAY SYDNEY.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of PLAY SYDNEY, PLAY SYDNEY reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
15. PLAY SYDNEY and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
16. All Submissions will be the property of PLAY SYDNEY. PLAY SYDNEY may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to PLAY SYDNEY the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Each entrant warrants to PLAY SYDNEY that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
17. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by PLAY SYDNEY for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook.