AGDA Event A Different Point of View [THURSDAY – 15.10.2015]
The Australian Graphic Design Association (AGDA) are back with another super lineup of inspiration speakers…
A Different Point of View powered by Pecha Kucha
“A Different Point of View”. Where would you take it?
Pecha Kucha is the informal, fast-moving presentation format of 20 slides x 20 seconds each.
“A Different Point of View” invites our creative pioneers to take their six minutes and forty seconds wherever they care to. Or dare to.
This, our fourth AGDA NSW Pecha Kucha event, promises to be a trip into the unknown. Surprising, revealing and inspiring. Expect the unexpected and a fair few laughs. Wherever our presenters take the topic, it’s going to be a memorable trip.
Rock up to Play Bar, grab a drink* and a seat (if you’re early enough) and hear from:
1. Chris Maclean – Creative Director, Re: Sydney
2. Benja Harney – Paper Engineer, Paperform
3. Nerida Murphy – Freelance Creative Director
4. Ryan Atkinson – Design Director, Frost* Collective
5. Mark Stott – Founder/Creative Director, Common
6. Anthony Dever – Founder/Strategist, Industry 5000
7. Diana Chirilas and Sophie Zetterberg – FIKA Swedish Kitchen
It’s an amazing line up. We’re thrilled to have each of our speakers.
Come down, be inspired shoulder-to-shoulder with your creative industry friends and fauxs, and enjoy the differing views from our eight illustrious speakers.
Thursday, 15th October 2015
PLAY BAR SYDNEY
72 Campbell Street
Surry Hills NSW
Members $25 (*inc complimentary drink)
Find out more info on the AGDA website.